CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mild PTSD Symptoms...

Lately, the PTSD symptoms have been very mild. It has been so nice to have a relatively quiet and rested husband. I know the nights are a still tough for him, however he's been able to hold himself together during the day.

We have been socializing more lately. Our friends, who bowl with us, have come over to play cards. It has been fun to learn new card games and play with them. They brought their grandson over the other night, and that was really fun! I had completely forgotten what it was like to have a one-year-old around.

Our own boys have been out of town visiting relatives the past three weeks. They will come home on Wednesday, and I can say that I'll be glad to see them. I have missed them so much! I think this is probably the last summer they will want to be away from home. They have so many friends they "have not seen in a month, Mom!" I know that their social life is very important to them, and they are anxious to get back into the swing of things.

I have my own sense of normalcy to get back to. Today the laundry and the kitchen are beckoning me to get busy cleaning. I also want to finish an article review for my post grad work today. Guess I'd better go answer the call of a housewife.

Blessings to you all,
the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment