CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Thoughts

Ahhh! The quiet of a Saturday morning is refreshing. Alone time in a house filled with activity during so much of the day is nice. I'm sitting at the computer reflecting on God's goodness on this anniversary of three life-changing events.

It's been five years since my uncle passed away and nine or ten years since the World Trade Center was destroyed by terrorists. It's been that long since life as I knew it was changed by a diagnosis of PTSD and a forced medical retirement from the military. So many events have happened since then, I don't even know where to begin. The only thing I can say is that I learned (and am still learning) valuable life lessons during this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment