CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm over it

Okay, now that some time has gone by, I'm okay with my husband's family having the wrong information and my secret being spilled. It's a done deal, and I'm over it now. Besides it takes too much energy to remain upset over stupid stuff.

The sun is shining today, and it feels like it's going to be a great day! I love how energetic I feel when the sun is out. I think I'll actually leave the house and find something to do. I do have some school work to finish and other household chores, maybe I will work on those for awhile. I actually feel good today! The little aches are nothing compared to the big ones I've had in the past.

Blessings to you all,
the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment