CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something to Ponder

Wow! I like my new job, but I feel like I'm really moving away from my kids. I'm gone for most of the day, and I have very little energy when I get home. I love my boys and my husband, and I truly miss them.

This is only the end of week one, so my body is adjusting. I hope things will begin to look up--I have to get healthy and fit this year. Hopefully this job will be one of the ways I can be more active. I need to do this so I have more energy for my own children and my husband. I'm too young to act so old!

Oh, and one other thing? I realized that I often have great ideas for other people--such as, "You should do something little for your husband." Or, "Why don't you make them a card?" I've decided to carry a little notebook to write each suggestion I speak and apply it to my own life. Maybe I'll begin to weigh my words, or perhaps my husband and children will benefit from my own advice to people.

Blessings,
the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment