CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

New...

A brand new calendar signals a brand new year. A new haircut and a new job begins a new season in our household. I must admit that I am looking forward to 2010. There is so much to accomplish and so many new friends to make. I can't wait!

I am anxious to see how and what God does for us--not that He hasn't already been at work. I can't help but feel that there's something big for me to accomplish in this year. I have to believe that there is a school program waiting for me or something--I have to believe that I am worth something to someone. I have already given up so much. The real lesson is that there is more to be given and that none of it is mine to begin with. I want to believe that God has new lessons for me to learn and new ways for me to grow closer to Him.

To be honest, I'm scared spitless about my husband's health. There's nothing I can do for a man who won't take his medicine as directed by a physician or exercise as he's been encouraged to do. He finally shaved tonight--he claims he forgets to shave. I guess I forget things too.

I'm really tired and emotional tonight, so before I write something that sounds totally off the wall and stupid I should just go to bed.

Happy New Year!
Blessings,

the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment