CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Next Frontier

Girls are definitely going to be the next frontier in our household. Our teenaged sons are learning how to interact with members of the opposite sex--and even having to ask them to dance. A couple of nights ago, we attended a barn dance and one of the requirements was that the guys ask a girl to dance. My oldest twin learned from the previous dance and immediately asked the girl of his choice to dance before some other guy could ask her. The younger twin asked a girl that he thinks of as his sister to dance. (He only has a twin brother.) My guys had a marvelous time, and they learned some new steps.

My husband is not doing well. He hasn't been out of the house in two or three days. This is not really healthy for him at all. He's beginning to look scruffy even though he's clean. He refuses to shave, and he needs a haircut. I am having a hard time finding foods to feed him that will not upset his stomach. The reason I am awake right now is because he cannot go to bed yet--his stomach is too upset and he will get sick. I hope we are able to learn of a diagnosis and rememdy soon. This is getting really old and trying.

God will make a way for us in the upcoming year. Girls will not be the only thing new in 2010--I am continuing to look for employment. There have been some good prospects, but no one wants to pay a decent wage. I don't know how we can afford to live off of next to nothing--but at some point, something is better than nothing. I'm praying for wisdom, discernment and, most importantly, God's will. I am still looking forward to cleaning house and making room for God's blessings whether they be my blessings or other people's.

Happy New Year!!


the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment