CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

He's Gone

2:30 a.m. came awfully early this morning. I woke up to let the dogs out and my husband was gone. I've tried and tried to call my husband, but he hasn't answered his phone. Now the phone goes directly to voice mail. It's after 8:00 a.m. and I'm worried sick.

I've tried to remain calm, but this is ridiculous. It's light out now, and I have no idea as to the whereabouts of my husband. Is he driving somewhere? Did he fall asleep in a parking lot or at the side of the road? Is he hurt? I pray that he will come home and is not somewhere in a hospital. I am worried sick at this point.

The agreement has been that he'll at least return my call within a reasonable time period, so there's got to be a good reason he hasn't called. I really hope he is not hurt. Honestly, I'm beside myself with worry. What do I do?

There's nothing I can do at this point--at least not until I hear something from him. I keep hoping the phone will ring or something. It's been a long time since I've been so worried!Should I call the hospitals? Should I call the police?

He disappeared like this once before and told me he was at a monastery for three days. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'm scared and worried.

3 comments:

  1. That is when you call your sister. No matter what time it is.... no matter where you are or where I am. I happen to be here for you, ALWAYS!! I may not be able to get to be at your house for several hours, but I can listen and I will always pray.
    I am sad inside to know that you have to go through this. It makes my heart sink and my eyes well up with tears to realize and know that you face so much alone. Alone? No, not really. We both know that God is always there... but alone in the sense that I can't hug you. You mean so much to me and I want you to always remember, forever and ever, that I am here for you. Love You! - The Widow's Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say I am new to your blog and going through a PTSD nightmare with my husband and it is comforting in a strange way to know I'm not alone. That there are other people out there fighting for their loved ones with these "invisible wounds". Thank you for sharing your story and I pray your husband returns home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 48 hrs since your post; hope you've had some luck in finding him. Prayers!

    ReplyDelete