CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tie a Knot...(and other thoughts)

It just dawned on me that I didn't blog about how my nightmare ended the other night. My husband came home around 11 a.m. that morning. He claimed he had been driving around, but I think there is more to the story. He probably fell asleep somewhere on the way home, and didn't want to worry me.

A good friend once told me, "Sissy, when you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot. It's easier to hang onto a knot." I have hung onto those words of wisdom so many different times. But, then there are the times that I think my rope is too short and already has too many knots. I get discouraged, but I really don't have much time to spend acting like a poster-child for discouragement and despair.

Okay, so what's the deal with Secondary PTSD? Is it PTSD or isn't it? I was "diagnosed" with Secondary PTSD today, but other people I have talked to say it doesn't exist. I don't know, but I'm going to find out. When I learn as much as I can about Secondary PTSD, I'll write a very thorough blog. Until then,

Blessings to you all,
The PTSD Widow

1 comment: