CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mondays

Our life is about to turn inside out and rush 150 miles an hour. My husband has decided to go back to school, and I'm heading back for a doctorate. In addition to this new avenue, I am still looking for a job and we are still homeschooling the boys.

Today has been an emotional day for me. I learned some disturbing news and my heart is breaking for two of my most favorite people in the world. We live in a fallen world. If I thought there was anyone protected from the snares of Satan, I was wrong. No one is exempt from his harassment and destruction.

The danger is in how we, as humans, deal with Satan's harassment and destruction. In some ways, it seems that facing destruction head on would be easier than watching it come on slowly. What happens to people? Do they grow apart in the same manner in which they fall in love? Sometimes I see Satan hammering away on people and they only become stronger, and other times I see the hammer fall and the people and relationships are destroyed. I can't even pretend to understand it all.

I'm going to close for now. We must go and do the next thing.

Blessings to you all,

The PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment