CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home Again, Home Again...

My husband drove in freezing fog and icy roads to get us home yesterday. The boys and I slept. I think I was awake for twenty minutes of the entire drive. The fog, snow, ice, and whatnot hurt my eyes so I closed them.

It was interesting how within less than five minutes, my husband was back to his yelling and lecturing the boys. That kind of put a damper on the celebration of getting home safely and preparing the house for a party. Thankfully, he went to sleep and just let us work. It gets really bad listening to his constant criticism. I don't even think he realizes he sounds mean.

I can't believe how this year has just flown by! (I always hated to hear grown ups say this when I was younger.) It seems like January 1st was only a couple of weeks ago, and here it is less than two weeks away! I've been thinking about my new resolution--really giving it some thought. So far I've come up with the biggest resolution of my life, and I've started the process already. Other than that, I won't give away too much information. Most resolutions are relatively pointless. They are short-lived intentions.

Today, I've got to do some grocery shopping, last-minute Christmas shopping, and I'm going to the Nutcracker Ballet with a good friend. I'm so glad we're home!! I didn't realize I was homesick.

Christmas Blessings!!
the PTSD Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment